Thursday 27 May 2010

I'm Independant!

Gosh I have amazed myself by doing something right away and not leaving it until it becomes that dark niggle that follows you tapping you on the shoulder for your attention. Always there, but left unattended and sometimes growing out of all proportion to become a hideous gigantic shadow of it's real self that distorts a simple action into something dreaded.

Tonight I passed a very pleasant and productive evening with fellow members of our networking group With These Hands. Among the various things discussed (around a table laden with all sorts of delicious goodies we had contributed) was the forthcoming Independents Biennial which is the Independent strand of the Liverpool Biennial Festival of Contemporary Visual Art. Exciting plans afoot can't wait to be able to post more but hushhhh for now. Anyway discussions about registering as a group or individuals went around the table. I have made my commitment to taking part in one way or another (or maybe several?) by registering as soon as I got home as an individual. As soon as I write one of those horrid biog things for my profile I will be there on the website for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment